An Open Letter to Cool Parents

I started this blog to share some ideas I've had making my daughter's world an awesome place. Occasionally I will stray from this objective by including treats the cultured mommy and daddy might enjoy.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

How to Show Up Everyone Else at a Baby Shower



NatureChild's Store on Etsy

Liane lives in Germany and makes custom felted wool mobiles strung from corkscrew hazelnut branches by hand.  Fair warning though, you will upstage everyone - grandmothers, aunts, best friends, et cetera.

"Where can I get one of those?"

"Oh, the mobile?  I had it custom made by a woman who lives in Germany, so...you really can't."

If you don't mind dagger-eyes from a room full of women, this is how you bring the house down at your next baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment